Asst. Manager, Product Development
Position: Asst. Manager, Product Development
We are looking for a responsible Product Developer to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans.
Develops products by identifying potential products; conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction, and developing marketing strategies.
- Identifying possible new features of different products based on company’s business needs and capability.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives.
- Collaborating with internal teams for development of new features/products.
- Preparing product backlog and stories for development teams.
- Demonstrating product in front of internal teams and client.
- To prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Coordinate with project team activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Work with the Product Manager to eliminate blockers.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- 3-5 year of work experience in Product Role or Project Management Role or similar role.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Jira, Basecamp or Trello).
- BSc in Business Administration or related field.
- PMP / PRINCE2 certification is a plus.
- CSM/CSPO is a plus.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply be sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Asst. Manager – Product Development