Technical Documentation Writer [Assistant Manager]
Position: Technical Documentation Writer [Assistant Manager]
We are looking for a Technical Documentation Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use.
- Producing high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Working with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Writing easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Source and recruit Technical Writers with Workable’s Boolean search cheat sheets.
- Proficiency in English is a MUST.
- 3-5 years of working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
If you’re interested in this position, please apply be sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Technical Documentation Writer